Today’s NYTimes editorial, Redefining the Minimum Wage (via femocracy)
Putting money into the language of time worked… Yes, the working class is long overdue for a raise.
Holy shit, I never thought about it like that but that’s MESSED UP.
This is actually exactly how I think about spending money, and that’s exactly as shitty as it sounds.
Stay Safe In The Big Lightning Storm
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
A year ago today I almost shit my pants
48 minutes of television so good, it’ll make you die a little inside.
"Son," the father says, examining the broken petri dishes littered about the floor, “I’m not a mad scientist, I’m just a disappointed scientist.”
I don’t even care what you think this is the best post I’ve ever made
Science has proven that:
- Humans have auras
- Humans have organs that sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation repairs telomeres in DNA, which slows the process of aging.
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist
- Meditation speeds healing